Paula Ribotto is pleased to be offering CE Credits for Yoga Teachers.
About Continuing Education Credits for Yoga Teachers
For many of us yoga teachers, teaching yoga has become a journey that began on our yoga mat with our first conscious breath and has transformed into a life-long path that continually unfolds. Diving into the teachings and practice of yoga requires continued commitment towards learning and growing in consciousness, both as a practitioner and as a teacher.
Paula's Continuing Education courses are designed to offer support while you deepen your understanding of what yoga is all about and build your connection within the yoga community.
Whether you just graduated from a Yoga Teacher Training program, you have been teaching and practicing yoga for many years, or you sit somewhere in between, Paula’s courses invite you to dive deeper into the teachings of yoga through both practical and contemplative experience.
Here are a few reasons why you may benefit from Paula's continuing education courses:
- As you learn and grow, your students will benefit more from your classes.
- When you are committed to your evolution, you’ll attract more committed students as well.
- Your teaching certification is just a starting place. Now that you have a foundation, notice where you feel drawn to expand, learn, and grow within the rich teachings of yoga.
- Refill your own cup and focus inward- as a teacher this is important!
- Teaching yoga can be a challenge! CE Credit courses provide opportunities for connection, support, and release. Creating community with other yoga teachers breaks down barriers of competition and opens doorways of connection, friendship, and support with like-minded people.
Course - IN progress
Yamas and Niyamas; Tools for Living your Potential -
A 12 Month Course with Paula Ribotto
*Dive Deep into the Teachings of Yoga
*Strenthen Your Practice
*Build More Inner Awareness
*Inspire your Students
All levels are welcome and encouraged! Upon completion of the program,Yoga Teachers receive 30 Continuing Education credits. (non-yoga teachers also welcome to participate)
Date and Time:
Thursdays once a month for 12 months, Starting date January 12th, 2017, 7:30 – 9:30pm
monthly meetings after that will occur on the 1st Thursday of every month 7:30-9:30pm